Team LeaderTeam Leader @Grayson Talent
Our client company is in the Management Company incorporated in Mauritius and licensed by the Financial Services Commission (“FSC”) to provide the services of formation, administration and management of global business companies, corporate trusteeship, and business outsourcing services. The company services a wide base of clients including institutional investors, multinational investors, multinational corporations, high net worth individuals, family businesses, brokers, investment advisors and start-ups.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the portfolio of varying structures including Trusts, GBC, AC and IBCs among others.
- Ensure that statutory record books are maintained up to date.
- Ensure that preparation of Trust and Company documentation, including resolutions, minutes and ancillary documents and arrange execution are done properly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure a proper filing system is maintained.
- Process clients’ transactions and review documents to mitigate errors.
- Liaising with clients, their advisers and third-party service providers.
- Ensure that the work being completed by the team is of a high standard and does not contain errors.
- Ensure that clients’ business activities are in compliance with legal, regulatory standards and bank requirements at all times.
- Follow company policies and procedures for smooth operations.
- Maintaining accurate records for portfolio of clients.
- Ensure that all tasks and time spent attending to clients (minimum 7.50 hrs daily) are recorded and that time sheet are submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensure all information is kept up to date on CRM and any other systems for portfolio of clients.
- Provide management with up-to-date information in a timely manner.
- Review the work of the Client Executive team in all day-to-day administrative duties associated with clients’ portfolio and relevant to a management company.
- Build a team of administrators for the portfolio of clients and forecast any additional manpower needed based on a new venture of the company.
- Assist the HR Manager in the recruitment and selection process of competent and wiling persons.
- Set objectives for the team with consultation of the Corporate Services Manager.
- Handle complaints and work through differences to a positive conclusion.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Professional Qualifications: ICSA, STEP.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Global Business Service.