Senior Cybersecurity ConsultantCybersecurity @Grayson Talent
Our client is seeking to recruit a talented and motivated Cyber Security Consultant with strong technical skills, a collaborative work ethic and teamwork spirit to join the Cyber Security team. The selected candidate will be working with a dynamic team of Cyber Security experts to audit compliance of security policies, processes and procedures of different international companies, examine how security configurations are maintained, perform vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- University degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 5-10 years of professional experience.
- Professional qualifications such as CND and CEH will be a plus.
- Very good understanding of cross-platform environments (Windows, Linux).
- Easy adaptation to new technologies/platforms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English language.
- Strong analytical and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Desire to build a career in Cyber Security.
- Strong understanding of emerging trends relating to technology, security and data alongside an awareness of international standards and frameworks relating to Cybersecurity, data protection and privacy, and contemporary tech risks.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- To perform research on cyber security criteria, security systems.
- To investigate and provide security solutions using business standard analysis criteria.
- To plan and design healthy security architectures for any IT project.
- To perform vulnerability testing, penetration testing, threat analyses, and security checks.
- Carry out remote testing of a client’s network or onsite testing of their infrastructure to expose weaknesses in security.
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings, including the security issues uncovered and level of risk.