Maintenance OfficerOperations @Grayson Talent
The Company is looking to recruit a Maintenance Officer who will report to the Production & Maintenance Lead.
The main responsibility of the Maintenance Officer will be to plan, organize and execute all the functions of the maintenance team on site. The objective of the post would be to optimize process capability, equipment reliability and availability at the factory.
- Design and monitor a preventive maintenance plan.
- Conduct regular risk analysis on the installation to foresee breakdowns and equipment malfunction.
- Work in collaboration with the Store Department to ensure that spare parts and consumables are properly issued from stocks.
- Ensure that all weekly/monthly KPI’s are reported in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the manpower utilization of the team is at optimum level.
- Daily verification of equipment checklists for any deviation from set standards.
- Support the team in the execution and follow up of ongoing projects.
- Participate in the commissioning phase of projects on site.
- To abide by Health and Safety policies in place.
- A Degree in Mechatronics Engineering / Electromechanical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering (Minor: Industrial Systems) / Electrical and Electronic Engineering or any related field.
- At least 4 to 5 years of working experiences in a similar post with a sound knowledge of troubleshooting in Electrical, Mechanical & Automation environment.
- Experiences in the manufacturing sector.