Technical Sales RepresentativeOperations Sales and Marketing @Grayson Talent
- To promote all Drymix products to all stakeholders involved in the construction industry as per the assigned region
The main areas based on the expectations of the management (as set in the section on KPIs below) are as follows
- Sales tools and techniques
- IT Conversant
- Product knowledge
Promote and sell all Drymix products in the region to meet targets by
- Promoting Drymix products within the specific region of the island.
- Identifying all technical and commercial issues of prospects & existing customers.
- Ensuring sales, prospects visit and follows up.
- Defining new prospects as per territories and develops new clients.
- Responding to functional and technical elements on Drymix Products.
- Developing and coordinating the activities of Drymix Products with applicators on the technical aspect.
- Building, maintaining good relationship with customers (contractors, masons, hardware’s) and recording their feedback.
- To ensure that CRM is always updated.
- Implementing action plans to increase sales together with Team Leader – Project and Sales Manager.
- Controlling and following up on debtors.
- Preparing and submitting sales activity reports to the Team Leader – Project.
Quality & Customer Service
Provide quality and professional services to customers to attend to customers’ needs and expectations by
- Ensuring that procedures are adhered as per company policy and followed by everyone to satisfy external & internal customers’ requirements
- Taking personal initiatives following discussions with Team Leader – Project to solve issues.
- Attending to Customer complaints.
Safety and Health
Make good use of security equipment supplied by the Company to be used on site to ensure that the team members are fully equipped by
- ensuring that Safety and Health Policies and Procedures are documented and communicated to everyone concerned (Employees and subcontractors) and that they are strictly followed.
- Making sure that Safety and Health remains the utmost priority for the department and sensitizing staff and employees regularly on its importance.
- Following the Company regulations pertaining to usage of vehicles.
- Monitoring Safety and Health norms and regulations.
- Ensuring that all employees always wear the appropriate protective equipment.
- Be Customer service
- Negotiating skills
- Attentive to details
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Quality focused
- Honesty and Integrity
Educational Background / Experience Required
- Course in Sales and Customer Service
- At Least 3 years in a similar position
- Sales in the construction sector.