Talent Acquisition Consultant – FreelanceAdministration Client Services People and Culture @Grayson Talent
- Maintaining the in house CRM to ensure effective candidate networks and speed of response.
- Sourcing for suitable candidates via headhunting, advertising, networking and social media.
- Leveraging suitable searches to fully maximise the extensive database.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Lead, shortlist and qualify suitable candidates prior to submission.
- Effectively managing the candidates in the interview process and closing offers (360 GTA – Grayson Talent Acquisition).
- Develop and build long term strategic client relationships, gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements.
- Plan and execute account development strategies in your own country.
- Develop, maintain and leverage a dynamic network of business professionals.
- Minimum Diploma in Management, Psychology, Human Resource or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum five (5) years in Talent Acquisition or relevant experience.
- Fluency in English, French; other languages (advantageous).