Talent Acquisition Trainee@Grayson Talent
- Maintaining the in house CRM to ensure effective candidate networks and speed of response.
- Sourcing for suitable candidates via headhunting, advertising, networking and social media.
- Leveraging suitable searches to fully maximise the extensive database.
- Assist in developing and building long term strategic client relationships.
- Gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements.
- Plan and execute account development strategies in your own country.
- Develop, maintain and leverage a dynamic network of business professionals.
- Minimum Diploma in Management, Psychology, Human Resource or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 1-2 years in Talent Acquisition, Business Development or relevant experience.
- Fluency in English, French; other languages (advantageous).