Software Engineer/Senior Software EngineerEngineering Web Development @Grayson Talent
Our client is an international provider in IT consulting and System Integration services based in Mauritius. They have a team of highly skilled, dynamic, and young professionals working in their different offices in Mauritius, and Botswana. In order to strengthen their digital presence in their current and new competitive markets. Our client is looking for a dynamic Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (web development, MVC, C#, MS Syncfusion).
- Create a team spirit, share knowledge and provide support as and when required.
- Perform day-to-day project tasks.
- Ensure client and company expectations are met in terms of quality of deliverables, cost and time elements.
- Identify and flag high-risk issues, which can jeopardize good delivery on projects.
- Create and maintain documentation and deliverables and adhere to the prescribed methodology.
- Analyze the root cause of issues and attend to them, troubleshooting and resolving them in a timely manner and providing permanent solutions.
- Be responsible for the task and report the status to reporting line.
- Participate in technical meetings and provide support relating to clients’ requirements.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Ensure coding standards are at their best level and perform quality assurance on development work.
- Keep up to date with latest technology.
- Contribute to and participate in R&D.
- Develop prototypes and applications.
- Degree Holder in Information Technology.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in MVC, C#, .Net development projects.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and Agile environment.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Good time management and relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactive and self-motivated.