Reporting to the Development Manager, our client has several opportunities for (Junior / Senior) Software Developers (.NET), with strong Backend development skills, to design and implement complex solutions. You will have the rewarding opportunity to grow your hands-on abilities as part of the Agile team, inventing and augmenting both new products and features as well as existing solutions and services.
- Create, code, collaborate, and communicate.
- Work closely with your Scrum team, applying design patterns, creating quality, scalable code, writing unit tests, contribute in automation activities and optimising performance.
- Actively contribute to scrum meetings, sprints, demonstrations, and retrospectives.
- Jump into any task or area that needs your attention in order for the team to complete deliverables on time.
- Remain current on emerging software development methodologies and technologies, upskilling your hands-on abilities in designing, coding, and testing.
Progressive experience in using a .NET framework to develop SaaS and cloud-based applications, ideally for enterprise clients.
- Programming experience in a modern object-oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++), strong SQL skills.
Expertise following an Agile Scrum methodology and experience across all facets of the software development life cycle.
- Confidently build networks and nurture relationships within teams, peers, clients, and senior leadership.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and prioritisation skills.
- Pivot to respond to needs, and work through ambiguity.