Social Media ExecutiveDigital Marketing @Grayson Talent
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Social Media or similar role.
- Familiarity with web design, graphic design and publishing is a must.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Sound knowledge of paid social media advertising.
- Ability to write catchy content.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in Middle East (at least UAE).