Full-Stack Dot Net DeveloperIT @Grayson Talent
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional Agile team who will be responsible for developing highly interactive Web based products. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product owners to ideate software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Participate in definition of technical documentation.
- Work with all key stakeholders to improve software quality and readiness.
- Note that other duties may be assigned by Team Leader/Manager.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net (C#) or Java.
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server or MySQL or Oracle or Postgre SQL.
- Knowledge in Scrum or other Agile frameworks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Out of the box thinker.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Diploma/Degree in IT or any other related field.
- Experience: 3-4years.