Financial AnalystAccount Management Accounting and Finance @Grayson Talent
The job relates to finance with analysis and due diligence for new acquisitions and development of existing businesses by carrying out high quality investment appraisals for existing and future businesses; both in terms of current performance and future performance.
- Undertake complex financial analysis and financial modelling and producing detailed operating and capital projections and sensitivities throughout due diligence process.
- Modelling various financial structures and preparing IRR, NPV, cash on equity and return on cost projections.
- Assisting with coordination of due diligence process by cataloguing due diligence data received from target and disseminating relevant due diligence documents to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting with data collection and analysis of third-party appraisals.
- Work on potential funding/financing of projects and advise on the most appropriate approach.
- Provide the assistance on different aspects of mergers and acquisitions on specific aspects of the transaction cycle and deal execution.
- Keep up to date with business valuation models and recommend and conduct business valuations.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and advise on potential investment, acquisitions and/or divestitures.
- Building financial models and improves upon existing models through Excel automation.
- Other ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position and environment.
- The ideal candidate would have an exposure in Leveraged Buyout.