Salesforce Product OwnerIT Product Development @Grayson Talent
Our client, a player in the commercialization of energy on the French territory, is looking a Product Owner, Salesforce.
- Take the lead as Product Owner.
- Providing vision and direction to the Salesforce team and stakeholders throughout projects and create requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with Salesforce strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories.
- Lead the product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release.
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience as a Product Owner.
- Master ’s in computer science, Engineering, or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.