Sales EngineerSales and Marketing @Grayson Talent
Visits to client
Visit regional clients in order to ensure that the Company maximises sales by:
- Prospecting potential customers/Professionals.
- Attending requests through phone calls.
- Doing a site visit to better understand the client’s needs.
- Doing a cost analysis.
- Preparing and sending a quotation.
- Proposing other products& services available.
- Cross-selling & convince him/her to optimize his construction cost or proposing to the client to make a deposit to facilitate his purchases.
- Concluding the sales.
- Developing a close relationship with the client by doing frequent visits to his premises.
- Ensure that payments are up to date by customer.
Prospecting and Canvassing
Visit the region to canvass prospecting clients in order to increase the client base by:
- Making a presentation of self + Company & Products.
- Following up (for the client decision) and using influential skills to acquire new clients or business.
- Provide Management with detailed reporting on daily activities and sales.
- Ensure proper follow up of documentations for sales and visits made.
- Diploma in Construction engineering & Marketing
- University degree in construction engineering
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- Desired experience in similar environment
- Product development
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry
- IT conversant
- Technical Product Knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Relationship management
- Communication skills
- Ability to plan properly
- Problem solving
- Negotiating skills & selling to customer needs
- Influential skills
- Ability to deal with difficult clients