Recruitment SupervisorPeople and Culture @Grayson Talent
- Manage, track, and oversee recruitment activities such as job posting, application processing, interview scheduling, and document preparation.
- Work with HR specialists to plan, develop, and implement recruitment strategies.
- Perform follow-ups with HR managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and strategy implementation.
- Ensure minimum qualifications are met for position postings.
- Participate in the interview and selection process by making recommendations on candidate suitability for positions.
- Build networks to develop a pool of candidates for various functions.
- Provide coaching to HR recruiters by giving feedback, developing plans for employee growth, and documenting performance issues or concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a recruitment role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Excellent knowledge of employment laws, especially the ones related to recruitment.
- Working knowledge of ATS systems like Oracle Taleo, Bullhorn, or Jobvite.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Track record of driving process improvements with data.