Quality CoordinatorEngineering @Grayson Talent
To assist Lab & Quality Manager in the maintenance of quality systems and applicable standards/ certifications such as ISO 9001: 2015, ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
Maintaining quality management system and auditing
Assist Lab & Quality manager in the maintenance and upgrading of quality management system by:
- Coordinating with HoDs and supervisors to regularly review suitability of established procedures.
- Conduct timely internal audits to perform gap analysis between established procedures and actual work practices and report back to Lab & Quality Manager.
- Assess and implement any need to improve quality system such as creating and/or updating procedures, conduct internal training and so on.
- Maintenance of Laboratory Management System (Iso/Iec 17025)
- Implement quality assurance and internal quality control measures to ensure that all laboratory activities comply with ISO standards.
- Quantify, analyse and report uncertainty of measurement and method validation of tests, using statistical techniques (Control charts, robust statistics,…) under the scope of accreditation.
- Maintain proper document control of the Laboratory Management system.
- Ensure that Laboratory Procedures are promptly communicated and diligently followed by lab personnel.
- Ensure that training and competency assessment of Lab personnel are carried out accordingly to set intervals.
Reporting of Test Results
- Ensure that test results are promptly communicated to all stakeholders within agreed timeframe.
Calibration/Environmental Conditions for Testing
- Ensure that the environmental conditions of the laboratory are appropriate for testing.
- Ensure that calibration schedule, intermediate checks and Preventive maintenance of all equipment are done as per SOPs.
Health and Safety
- Ensure that Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are documented and communicated to concerned parties (Employees and subcontractors) and that they are strictly followed
- Ensure that Health and Safety remains the utmost priority for the department and sensitizes staff and employees regularly on its importance.
- Monitor Health and Safety norms and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management or Engineering
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001
- 3 years in a similar position
- Prior experience in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory and an ISO 9001 certified organization
- Very good knowledge in Quality and Laboratory Management Systems
- Demonstrate commitment to impartiality during course of duty
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Customer–oriented approach
- Project management
- Good understanding of statistics for method validation
- Quality and risk–based thinking
- Attentive to details
- Be able to prioritise at work –Reactivity
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- Honesty and Integrity