- Fully support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases.
- Create and curate engaging communique.
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients.
- Effectively utilise company’s social media and other platform.
- Assist in administrative duties and complaint management.
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Build and update media lists and databases.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events.
- Perform research and market analysis activities.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of the different social networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficiency at MS Office.
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices.
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Communication or relevant.