Paralegal/ Legal AssistantLegal and Compliance @Grayson Talent
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, manage logistics etc.)
Maintain pleadings/prepare case brief.
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices.
- Assist attorneys.
- Searches at the Registrar of Companies, Registrar General/ Conservator of
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties.
- Preparing legal documents.
- Handling confidential client or case information.
- Contacting courts to obtain transcripts/ minutes of proceedings.
- Going to court when necessary.
- Organizing legal files.
- Compliance – keeping a database of all laws and regulations and monitoring.
- updates to laws/regulations and updating the database as and when required.
- Undertaking general office work.
- Degree or diploma or other relevant certification.
- Working experience as a Paralegal is desirable – training will be provided.
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation.
- Documentation, court rules and procedures, practices etc.
- Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail.
- Extensive computer and database expertise.