Outdoor Sales Executive – Projects & CorporateOperations Product Development @Grayson Talent
The purpose of the outdoor sales executive for projects is to drive revenue by identifying and securing project opportunities. The incumbent shall collaborate with architects, contractors, and project managers, promoting the company’s paint products and services. The role involves building and maintaining client relationships, understanding project requirements, and providing tailored solutions. The Sales Executive plays a key role in meeting sales targets, expanding the company’s project portfolio, and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales Revenue and Market Development:
- Set and achieve sales targets for the company’s paint products within the projects and corporate sector.
- Acquire and manage business accounts related to projects and corporate clients.
- Achieve sales targets and generate revenue for the company.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to maximize revenue and market share.
- Identify and prospect potential clients in the projects and corporate sectors.
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline to achieve revenue targets.
Sales Presentations and proposals:
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to architects ,QS ,project managers and contractors to showcase and promote the company’s products and services.
- Develop customized proposals based on client needs, highlighting the unique value propositions of the company’s products, their advantages and benefits.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with clients to reach mutually beneficial agreements.
- Plan and organize products demo with new leads and clients.
Market Research and Territory Management:
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and stay updated on industry trends.
- Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitors’ products, pricing and assess their strengths and weaknesses, Adapt sales strategies accordingly.
- Watch competitors strategy to ensure timely feedback on market price, new products, promotional schemes.
- Manage assigned territories efficiently, plan and organize time and resources effectively.
- Build and nurture strong, long-lasting relationships with key decision-makers in corporate and project settings.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, addressing their inquiries and concerns promptly.
- Collaborate with other departments such as supply chain and logistics to ensure seamless delivery of products and services to clients.
- Must have a deep understanding of customer needs and expectations.
- Effect regular visits to architects and corporate customers to understand their specific demand and complaints regarding our products and services.
- Address customer complaints along with the customer service officer and assist in problem solving.
Planning, Organizing and Reporting:
- Ensure effective planning of weekly and daily visits to customers with clear goal settings.
- Maintain accurate records of the sales activities.
- organize weekly and daily visits as pre plan.
- Report to the sales manager on a weekly basis regarding progress towards goals.
- Update management on market feedback and customer insights.
- May require performing any other cognate duties from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in sales or civil engineering is an advantage.
- At least 3 years experiences in sales and dealing with projects and corporate clients.
- Any certificate in selling techniques or negotiation skills.
- Proven experience in B2B sales, preferably in the paints or construction industry.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills, Good command of written English or French to communicate by email. Excellent presentation skills.
- Capacity to persuade potential customers to buy the company’s products and negotiating favorable terms and prices. Have a high level of assertiveness.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of paints and coatings to effectively communicate product specifications to clients. Ability to answer customer queries, highlight products benefits and features that meet customer needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service, address their inquires, resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction, customer-centric mindset with a focus on providing excellent service.
- Effective time management skills to prioritize tasks, manage a sales pipeline and meet deadlines. Capacity to handle multiple clients accounts simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. stay self motivated to meet sales targets, be self-driven and proactive.
- have a top achieving mindset and be accountable for results.
- Capacity to plan ahead and have good line of sight. Have good critical thinking to be able to prioritize task.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients. The ability to establish rapport with key decision-makers in the projects and corporate sectors.
- Must have a resilient and persistent attitude to handle rejection, bounce back from setbacks and maintain a positive mindset.
- Need to have proficiency in CRM Software, mobile sales app and presentation tools so as to manage sales activities, track leads and deliver effective presentations to customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills to address client concerns and find solutions to meet their specific requirements. Ability to think creatively to overcome challenges and obstacles.