Office ManagerAdministration @Grayson Talent
Our client is in the law firm, and it is looking to recruit an Office Coordinator/Manager to join a strong but growing team of lawyers/paralegal who deal with a wide range of private and corporate clients. It is a totally varied generalist role and the ideal candidate will be reporting directly to two partners. It will be an excellent opportunity for an Office Manager to bring all his/her skills, knowledge and experience to coordinate the team and environment.
Your duties will ensure that the team of the Mauritius office is provided support for an efficient work. You will lead the office culture and provide support across all functions including HR, IT, Finance, Business Development, event management as well as facilities management.
The Group based in Asia will support you, but you will be the point of contact and conduit for the Mauritius office team – you will be the go-to person and the person who knows.
Previous experience of working as an office manager is desirable, as this role will require a broad spectrum of knowledge covering all functions. Legal experience is not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all Firm policies and procedures
- Organizing meetings and managing databases
- Organizing company events
- Ordering stationery
- Dealing with correspondence
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Assisting the firm’s HR and finance functions by keeping records up to date and updating documents
- Administration responsibilities
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of finances and accounting
- Diploma or degree level
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Comfort communicating at all levels of an organization
- Strong relationship management skills
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage staff effectively
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and adapt to changes
- Innovative and creative in approaching the administrative office functions
- Highly detail oriented and ability to multi-task