Marketing Automation ExpertIT @Grayson Talent
The Marketing Excellence team is seeking a Marketing Automation Expert to join their team. The successful candidate will have the chance to work in an international environment with plenty of variation and state of the art marketing automation tools. You are an ideal candidate that has a strong focus on email marketing and a track record of success in designing and implementing email campaigns.
How does your job look like?
- You will work closely together with colleagues of the central Marketing Excellence team, but also with the local Field Marketeers to set-up marketing automation programs and email campaigns to drive growth.
- You will set-up templates, emails, and automated nurturing programs.
- You define the most-optimal audiences/smarter segments.
- By analysing results of campaigns, programs, emails, … you will continuously improve the assets, create insights and share them with the Field Marketing teams.
- You are proactively looking for new functionalities in the domain of Marketing Automation that can help us reach our targets.
- You govern the quality within the Marketing automation systems and spot hidden errors.
- You have a minimal experience of 3 years in working with marketing automation tools like Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce/Pardot experience is a plus, setting up marketing automation & inbound marketing programs and creating landing pages and emails that convert.
- You have a strong focus on data quality, an eye for elegant and consistent design, and an instinct for conversion rate optimization.
- You can interpret the needs of several teams and translate it to a strong solution.
- You understand how data models are working.