IT Auditor (Cyber Security)IT @Grayson Talent
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled IT Auditor specializing in Cyber Security to join our dynamic and young work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determining IT audit scope, developing annual plans and executing them.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating IT documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Documenting process and preparing audit findings memorandum.
- Conducting follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in IT auditing, preferably within the Cyber Security field.
- Certification in either CISA or ISO 27001 is highly preferred; having both certifications is a plus.
- Proficient in both English and French, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise in auditing principles and techniques.
- Strong experience with IT systems, networks, and standards including firewalls, encryption, and other cyber security measures.
- Exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- We’re looking for candidates with strong work ethics, who can demonstrate integrity, respect for others and adherence to professional standards.