Group Operations ManagerGlobal Business @Grayson Talent
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of its executives (Customer service, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.).
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and further the company’s goals.
- Develop and skillfully manage relationships with partners and vendors.
- Set comprehensive targets for performance measurement.
- Establish policies that promote a cohesive company culture and vision.
- Mentor and encourage employees to ensure maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate and monitor the company’s performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics across departments.
- Write and submit weekly reports to the Group managing director on all company matters that touch on your duties.
- Working with the Group managing director to craft and spearhead strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Oversee sales and marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes, and/or new technologies that will help streamline operations.
- Collaborating with the board of management regarding the implementation and evaluation of these improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, project management, business administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in management, operations, and project management.
- Basic understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Should possess strong operations and project management skills.
- Understanding of fintech, digital payments system saving and having worked with PanAfrican countries will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with multifunctional teams operating in various locations.
- Bilingual communication skills.