Group AccountantAccount Management Accounting and Finance @Grayson Talent
Our client is looking to recruit a motivated Group Accountant who will report to Group Financial Reporting Officer /Group Finance Manager.
- Prepare monthly group consolidated accounts.
- Prepare monthly management dashboards with commentary on the performance of the group.
- Review and manage the monthly accounting packs received from subsidiaries.
- Monitor the monthly inter-company transactions and balance reconciliation.
- Prepare quarterly abridged financial statements.
- Prepare annual group financial statements with accompanying disclosures.
- Review the financial statements of subsidiaries to ensure compliance with IFRS and conformity to group policies.
- Prepare presentations for audit committees and board meetings.
- Prepare the group budget and rolling forecast.
- Provide technical support, guidance and assess the impact of new standards at both Company and Group level.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Supervise and coach junior members of the team.
- ACCA Graduate
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
Remuneration and benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.