Functional Analyst WebsitesIT @Grayson Talent
we are currently looking for a Functional Analyst. You will be the person that translates business requirements into a clear functional analysis so our development team can create the best solutions. After development you will test the functionalities to make sure it meets the business requirements. You will work closely together with the product owner, UX/UI designers and the development team. We are a multidisciplinary and international team with a lot of opportunities to learn new things and to further develop your career.
- You will analyze business requirements and translate them into clear functional and technical requirement so they can be developed by our development team.
- You will challenge the requirements to make sure we build scalable, performant and user-friendly website functionalities.
- You will come-up with alternative solutions when the situation requires it.
- After development, you will test and validate the functionalities to make sure they meet the requirements.
- You will work closely together with the product owner; UX/UI designers and the development team.
- You will do the intake of reported bugs, analyze them and carry-out the first troubleshooting.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are analytical. You are able to gather important amounts of information and at the same time you are able to lay the different necessary links between the different elements. You can also translate complex challenges in clear requirements.
- You are structured. You keep a clear overview for you and your colleagues of the different stages of ongoing projects.
- You are detailed. You can spot the most relevant details during the Functional Analysis phase as well as during the testing phase.
- You are communicative and assertive. You can communicate openly with different stakeholders. You like to ask critical questions and defend your point of view with clear arguments.
- You are autonomous and can take initiative when it’s relevant.
- Knowledge and experience with a content management system (eg. Drupal) is a plus
- You can speak fluent English.