Drupal and PHP LeadIT @Grayson Talent
The Company is an international provider in IT consulting and System Integration services based in Mauritius.
The Company have a team of highly skilled, dynamic, and young professionals working in our different offices in Mauritius, and Botswana.
- Lead a team and be responsible for the planning and distribution of tasks within his/her team depending on projects.
- Create a team spirit, share knowledge and provide support as and when required.
- Keep our knowledge database up-to-date.
- Encourage collaboration and address issues that impact performance of team members.
- Provide consultancy services to the client and translate technical jargon into business language and vice versa.
- Perform day-to-day project management tasks.
- Ensure client and the company expectations are met in terms of quality of deliverables, cost and time elements.
- Identify and flag high-risk issues, which can jeopardize good delivery on projects.
- Coordinate Unit, Integration and Stress testing of all components of applications we develop and/or implement.
- Create and maintain documentation and deliverables and ensure team is adhering to the prescribed methodology.
- Analyze the root cause of issues and attend to them, troubleshooting and resolving them in a timely manner and providing permanent solutions.
- Be responsible for the task status reporting for team members up the reporting line.
- Participate in technical meetings and provide support relating to our clients’ requirements.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Drupal modules.
- Ensure coding standards are at their best level and perform quality assurance on development work.
- Keep up to date with latest technology.
- Contribute to and participate in R&D.
- Develop prototypes and applications.
- Participate in identifying and developing business opportunities at existing/new clients.
- Work on project implementation proposals.
- Degree Holder in Information Technology.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Drupal and PHP development projects.
- Team management and coaching skills.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Good time management and relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Conflict management skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of design patterns, such as PAC and MVC.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and Agile environment.
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and Linux OS.