Digital Analytics ExpertIT @Grayson Talent
- You are responsible for our tracking & analytics architecture of all our websites (e-commerce websites, corporate websites, job sites, …).
- You will manage and optimize all the tracking & analytics related tools in our digital marketing landscape.
- You will set up all the conversion & event tracking in GA4, but also in other tools like LinkedIn, Meta, Microsoft Ads or Calendly.
- You will manage our cookie consent solution
- You will do quality checks on the generated data so we send clean data to our data warehouse.
- You will also make sure that all our marketeers apply the tracking guidelines correctly so we can report on spotless data.
- You will follow up on the latest trends in digital analytics and will share your knowledge with our marketing stakeholders to increase data and analytics maturity.
- You have experience with implementing and managing GA4 & tag management solutions (eg. Google Tag Manager).
- You are fluent in English.
- Experience with cookie consent solutions is a plus
- You have knowledge of the tracking options in ad platforms (Meta, Linkedin, Google Ads, …).
- You have experience in setting up reports or dashboards (eg. Via Google Data Studio / Looker Studio).
- Experience in setting up A/B tests (eg. Via Google Optimize) is a plus