Customer Service RepresentativeAdministration Customer Engagement @Grayson Talent
- Providing excellent customer service via incoming and outgoing e-mails (tickets) and chat.
- Entering all customer service inquiries into FreshDesk – entries must be entered clearly, completely, and closed out appropriately.
- Responding to all incoming customer service inquiries received within FreshDesk or Freshdesk with the aim of a First Contact Resolution.
- Addressing tickets assigned in the FreshDesk system within our service level agreement (SLA).
- Providing a 24-48 hour response time on all customer correspondence.
- Effectively manage a high ticket or chat volume.
- Partner with internal teams to resolve inquiries as needed.
- Utilizing support documents to assist customer inquiries.
- Working effectively with other departments to troubleshoot or solve problems/issues.
- Working within databases and other programs/applications that apply to Customer Service.
- Maintaining accurate knowledge of programs and services offered by the company.
- Ability to navigate multiple programs.
- Maintaining and following all company policies and procedures.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues and problems to the appropriate internal teams and drive to completion.
- Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent.
- Qualified candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as demonstrated experience responding to customer inquiries in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Freshworks services (Freshdesk and Freshchat).
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing role.
- Resourceful: Ability to research topics you are unfamiliar with, using the internal process and knowledge base and quickly be informed to resolve questions.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
- Excellent communicator demonstrating a high level of empathy.
- Correspondence layout, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of executives, management and staff is essential.
- Dependability in attendance and performance is critical in this role.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Flexible: Able to work under pressure and quickly adapt to change.