Customer Service Representative (French)Account Management Client Services Customer Relationship Management @Grayson Talent
- Providing excellent customer service via incoming and outgoing calls, mostly telesales.
- Entering all customer service inquiries – entries must be entered clearly, completely, and closed out appropriately.
- Responding to all incoming customer service inquiries with the aim of a First Contact Resolution.
- Addressing tickets assigned in the system within the service level agreement (SLA).
- Effectively manage a high ticket or call volume.
- Partner with internal teams to resolve inquiries as needed.
- Utilizing support documents to assist customer inquiries.
- Working effectively with other departments to troubleshoot or solve problems/issues.
- Working within databases and other programs/applications that apply to Customer Service.
- Maintaining accurate knowledge of programs and services offered by the company.
- Ability to navigate multiple programs.
- Maintaining and following all company policies and procedures.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues and problems to the appropriate internal teams and drive to completion.
- Minimum HSC or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience in a customer facing role, ideally telesales.
- Qualified candidates will have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must be fluent in French.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator demonstrating a high level of listening skills and empathy.
- Exceptionally resilient, analytical, organized, and self-motivated.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of executives, management and staff is essential.
- Dependability in attendance and performance is critical in this role.
- Flexible: Able to work under pressure and quickly adapt to change. Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 11:00 – 21:00 / 12.00 – 22.00 (One Saturday per month (11:00 – 16:00 / 12.00 – 17.00).