CRM Developer (Microsoft Dynamics 365)Customer Relationship Management IT @Grayson Talent
We are looking for a technical consultant that will join our growing organisation to support us in our ERP roll out. The candidate will initially take on the responsibility of technical lead on the project from the client side and transition to be the platform owner once the platform is live. The candidate must be sound technically to design, develop, customise and deploy solutions. Proven experience in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Finance and Operation is required.
- Working on full life-cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Architecting, Implementing and converting functional requirements into customizations on Microsoft Dynamics 365 .NET, C#, MorphX, Web-services programming languages.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, Fit-Gap Analysis, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, production support, and documentation.
- Data Migration and Integration cycle from requirement gathering until the production phase including testing.
- Perform debugging and testing of all Dynamics 365 code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
- Customize and develop on Microsoft Dynamics 365 features and build all related reports used in using visual studio, SSRS, SSIS.
- Fully utilizes Microsoft Technology and ALM stack (LCS, BPM, VSTS, Task guides, PowerApps, Office 365).
- Support key users in system integration acceptance testing.
- Code checks in and maintenance using Azure DevOps.
- Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps Power BI, Power virtual agents, SharePoint Online)..
- Experience in building re-usable components
Experience in designing, creating, and testing Power Apps solutions in large-scale environments.
- Bachelor degree – 3-5 years of experience with developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE applications.
- Should have hands-on experience in 5+ large, end-to-end implementation cycles as a Technical Consultant.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components.
- Deep knowledge in Application Integration Framework (AIF), Enterprise Portal, Workflows and Reporting in Dynamics D365.
- X++ advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to Research and learn new technology independently.
- Able to develop (RESTful) API, Odata, and data entities.
- Experience in related technologies like Azure DevOps (ADO), Power platform, Logic Apps.
- Experience in using LCS, performing code deployments, migrating data from other systems to Dynamics D365.
- Code Management & Sharing with GitHub.
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics D365.
- Experience with web JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS).
- Experience in upgrading to the latest releases of Dynamics 365 (code and data upgrade).
- Experience in complex data migration (using DIXF, third party tools, Atlas and custom development).
- Proven Experience in complex integration development (web services, DIXF, .NET custom client-server applications, knowledge of standard web services and integration protocols oData, SOAP, JSON, REST, SSIS, direct SQL, Azure logic apps).
- Experience with two or more MS Dynamics functional areas, preferably: universal schedule, Customer Engagement, Marketing, omni-channel.
- Describe and implement use-cases for power platform apps and services (Common data service, Solid understanding and commercial experience of developing sophisticated Canvas applications (including offline capability).
- Solid understanding of configuring Common Data Service (CDS)/Data verse security.
- Creating SPFx Webparts (SharePoint Framework)