Corporate AdministratorAccount Management Administration @Grayson Talent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete onboarding documents for prospective clients.
- Review Customer Due Diligence Documents.
- Draft written resolutions and minutes.
- Review agreements.
- Prepare and compile Board Pack.
- Account opening for corporate and policy accounts.
- Provide administrative and secretarial assistance to companies within the group.
- Liaise with service providers, banks and other related parties.
- Filing of documents on our portal.
- Maintenance of files saved on server and PPLI system.
- Updating corporate registers.
- Ensure all tasks allocated are attended to promptly and efficiently.
- Assist corporate and operations team in projects and any other related cognate tasks.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in corporate admin field, have knowledge in company laws and company secretarial duties.
- University Degree in Management, Law or Accounting, Finance.
- Professional Qualification (ICSA) if any.