Cloud ArchitectIT @Grayson Talent
The architect is often seen as a pivot between the business and IT.
Its skills revolve around 4 areas of expertise:
Technological: recognized by its peers for its knowledge of technological trends in the market
Profession: at the service of the construction of the business functions of the IS.
Human: communicator, guarantor of capitalization and transmission.
Eco Design: contributes to building an eco-responsible IS with a positive impact on its environment.
The expertise of IS architect – expert in Enterprise Repository is a dedicated major and recognized by the Architecture Community that responds to the vision of Architecture (technologies, value, eco-driven, skills). The sector is positioned transversely and in support of the other majors of the community (cloud, data, is the is, etc. and is an important issue in the capitalization and description of the existing heritage and a decisive lever towards increasingly technological, modular and secure to accommodate a new open world and oriented platforms and ecosystems.
Curious, optimistic with a sharp capacity for innovation by providing advice and expertise on the following missions:
- Define according to the audit carried out the Cloud strategies of our customers (private, public or hybrid).
- Support transformation projects towards the Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS).
- Recommend technical solutions and design the appropriate Cloud architectures while at the same time considering the different technical constraints (network, security, etc.).
- Create architecture files.
- Setting up, migrating, and integrating complex platforms into Cloud environments.
Reason Not only “agile design” but also “be agile” and place this approach in a context hybridization of services between the public cloud and on-premises infrastructures. You master the IaaS offerings from GCP and Azure (Compute, Storage, Network, Security) with a very good knowledge of PaaS offerings. Participate in the design and implementation of complex architectures in Public Cloud, for projects with high availability and security requirements.
- You have notions of developments.
- You have a TOGAF or other EA frameworks certification.
- You have knowledge of one or more business frameworks (BIAN, eTOM, IAA).