Client ExecutiveGlobal Business @Grayson Talent
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the portfolio of varying structures including Trusts, GBC, AC and IBCs
- Ensure that statutory record books are maintained up-to-date.
- Ensure that preparation of Trust and Company documentation, including resolutions
minutes and ancillary documents and arrange execution are done properly and on a
- Ensure a proper filing system is maintained.
- Process clients’ transactions and review documents to mitigate errors.
- Liaising with Clients, their advisers and third-party service providers.
- Ensure that the company policies and procedures are being followed for smooth
- Ensure that Clients’ business activities are in compliance with legal, regulatory
standards and bank requirements at all time.
- Follow Company Policies and procedures for smooth operations.
- Maintaining accurate records for portfolio of clients.
- Ensure that all tasks and time spent attending to clients (minimum 7.50 hrs. daily) are
recorded and that time sheet are submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensure all information are kept up to date on CRM and any other systems for
portfolio of clients and
- Provide Management with up-to-date information on a timely manner.
- 3-5 years of experience in the offshore sector.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or equivalent.