Business Development ExecutiveSales and Marketing @Grayson Talent
- Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them.
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods.
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Strong understanding of company services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive.
- Presentable, able to work on her own without any supervision or assistance.
- Previous experience in the same field (education, training).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Middle East (at least UAE).
- Experience in building proper business relations.
- Proper selling and negotiating skills.
- Driven license/ own vehicle.