Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer Mobile Developer-Front End (Xamarin, Android)Engineering Front-End Mobile Development @Grayson Talent
Our client is an international provider in IT consulting and System Integration services based in Mauritius. They have a team of highly skilled, dynamic, and young professionals working in their different offices in Mauritius, and Botswana. In order to strengthen their digital presence in their current and new competitive markets, our client is looking for a dynamic Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer Mobile Developer-Front End (Xamarin, Android).
- Analysis and Design Mobile Application.
- Develop mobile Application using Xamarin native and Xamarin Form.
- Perform unit and integration test of Mobile application.
- Deploy Mobile Application on App Store and Play Store.
- Maintain and Enhance existing Mobile Applications.
- Degree Holder in Information Technology.
- At least 1 Year experience in web/mobile application developments.
- Knowledge of Xamarin Form and Xamarin Native (Android/IOS) Development.
- Knowledge of Java/C# (can compensate not knowing Xamarin Form/Native (Android/IOS).
- Knowledge of MVC will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of XCode and Storyboard for IOS Native will be an added advantage.
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Programming skills on Xamarin Native (Android /IOS) and Xamarin Form.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of database design.
- Knowledge of version tracking tools like GIT will be an advantage
- Knowledge of a back-end development tools like Angular / NODE JS will be an advantage
- Very good leadership, communication, organization, presentation and writing skills in both English and French including good interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing personality, proactive and self-motivated.