Area of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the whole recruitment process of the respective unit/department.
- Assist the Head of Department/Manager in all HR related matters throughout the employee life cycle.
- Address and resolve employee relations concern in a timely and responsive manner with respective HoD/Managers.
- Set up a proper filing system (including e-filing) for personnel files including keeping employee records up-dated and ensure that all personnel records are complete.
- Act as liaison person between the shared services (Head Office) and the employees to promote effective communication.
- Gather feedback from employees on site for all HR initiatives and/or any project implemented at company/group level.
- Draft the role descriptions and ensure that the responsibilities are updated on a timely basis (change in responsibilities/scope of work).
- Ensure that all jobs are properly evaluated with the respective HoD/Manager and the HR Compliance Officer.
- Update and maintain the organisation structure of the department and inform the Head Office accordingly.
- Keep abreast of the various HR processes, policies, and templates.
- Ensure that the HR policies and procedures are fully implemented within the respective department/site.
- Assist in informing employees of human resource policies and processes/programs as and when needed.
Compensation and benefits
- Validate the time and attendance transactions and monthly payroll transactions for the respective department/site and liaise with the HoD/Manager accordingly.
- Oversee the employees’ payroll regarding any new employee, leaver, transfer, promotion, allowances, commission, incentive scheme, tips, medical insurance, pension, and any other matters relating to pay and benefits for the respective department.
- Ensure that salary compensation as per prevailing legislation is applied correctly.
- Liaise with the payroll department for all compensation and benefits matters and revert to concerned employees in a timely manner.
Learning and development
- Assist the Talent Development Manager in the roll out of the L&D strategy.
- Conduct the learning needs analysis with the relevant stakeholders under the Talent and Development Manager’s guidance.
- Prepare the succession planning for the respective department and liaise with the HR Manager and Talent Development Manager throughout the process.
- Advise and provide support to employees and Manager/HoD on work related matters.
- Organise employees’ welfare services such as uniforms, canteen facilities, first aid, comité d’entreprise and social activities.
- Measure the Employee Engagement either through survey or any other means on a regular basis as agreed with management.
- Develop, implement and follow-up an Employee Engagement Action Plan.
- Provide regular dashboards to the Management on all the HR matters, including leaves, absenteeism, warnings, and disciplinary issues.
- Update the monthly dashboard on all HR/Remuneration costs.
- Provide a monthly report to management on the progress of actions agreed upon for the employee engagement action plan.
Health and safety
- Adhere strictly to Health and Safety regulations and ensure that the work environment complies with the Health and Safety policy and regulations.
- Ensure that all employees adhere and abide to Health and Safety regulations.
- Collaborate with the Health and Safety Officer for any follow up or reporting, including submitting relevant reporting of accidents at work.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Specialist Training in Labour Laws and Remuneration Orders.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience.