Assistant Company SecretaryAdministration Executive Legal and Compliance @Grayson Talent
Our Client, a SEM-listed Group, incorporated in 1953, has activities related to the building industry. We are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary who will assist in the Company Secretary in all aspects of the running of Secretariat of the holding company, its subsidiaries and of associate companies.
- Support and deputise for the Company Secretary when required;
- Ensure compliance with statutory and legal obligations;
- Companies Act, the Listing Rules and the Securities Act.
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the company;
- Send monthly listing of foreign Investors to the Stock Exchange of Mauritius.
- Assist in implementing measures to ensure sound corporate governance in the Group, communicating framework for sustainable value creation;
- Execute regular controls to ensure that the companies within the Group comply with their respective constitution, relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and the established code of ethics.
Administration, Insurance and Collaboration
- Filing of statutory returns and certain documents with the Registrar of Companies;
- Draft legal documents, agreements and contracts for the companies within the Group;
- Notify changes to Registrar with regards to appointments and resignations of directors;
- Deal with matters relating to any Rights Issue and Bonus Issue, as and when required;
- Liaise with Stock Exchange of Mauritius, Registrar of Companies and Central Depository and Settlement Company;
- Ensure good general insurance administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Management;
- ICSA (partly or fully qualified);
- Minimum 4 years in similar department / environment.