Assistant Business Development OfficerBusiness Development Global Business @Grayson Talent
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a high-profile role with potential for overseas travel.
- Assist the CEO in strategies to develop new markets and products.
- Act as the main point of contact for new clients.
- Create and maintain always leads up to date on CRM.
- Perform CDD on potential and new clients as per set procedures.
- Preparation of proposals for new clients.
- To be the main point of contact with the FSC, ROC and any other authorities for the incorporation of GBCs, Authorized companies, Domestic companies, trusts and other structures.
- Maintain KBI list and ensure proper follow up is made.
- Always maintain templates for marketing materials up to date and ready for deployment.
- Arrange and organize future travel plans / conferences / roadshows.
- Ensure proper handing over of new clients to the respective Client Executives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holding a relevant qualification from a recognized institution – Minimum a degree holder
- (Business Management, Marketing, or relevant field).
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in the Global Business Sector.
- Good knowledge of CDD and the different types of structures.
- Very good communication skills, written and verbal.
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and French, any other languages
- would be an advantage).
- Quick learner and a critical thinker.
- Good in Project Management skills.
- Highly IT literate-previous experience of CRM/ERP a definite advantage.