AdministratorAdministration Global Business @Grayson Talent
Our Client is looking to recruit an Administrator to join its growing Mauritian team. Someone dedicated, willing to learn and work in a flexible environment. Willing to work in team to provide efficient and quality work within short timeline. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Senior Administrator and will assist her in her daily tasks and will also be reportable to the Senior Manager. Required to work 4 times a week at the office at Port Louis and once remotely from home. May require out of hours support when required depending on the urgency of work.
- Complete onboarding documents for prospective clients;
- Review Customer Due Diligence Documents;
- Provide list of outstanding items;
- Filing of documents on our portal;
- Maintenance of files saved on server;
- Uploading of documents in PPLI system;
- Maintenance of clients’ files records in PPLI system;
- Updating corporate registers;
- Liaise with service providers;
- Ensure all tasks allocated are attended to promptly and efficiently;
- Any other related cognate tasks.
- Degree holder in Business Management, or other related qualifications;
- Experience in the Global Business Sector and /or Financial Services is a definite advantage;
- Positive attitude and pleasant nature;
- Fast learner and ability to adapt to changes;
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Take ownership of work allocated;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Well conversant with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point) and overall good computer skills;
- Usual language skills but spoken and written English is a must.