Accountant (French Accounting)Accounting and Finance @Grayson Talent
- Entry of invoices and credits (customers and suppliers).
- Issuance of third-party cheques (suppliers and others).
- Entry of bank entries and bank reconciliations.
- Mastery of foreign exchange operations.
- Follow-up of debtors and creditors with telephone management.
- Processing of VAT, NPS, TDS and PAYE through MNS.
- Justification and lettering of third-party accounts.
- Cash flow monitoring and cash management (petty cash).
- Management of fixed assets and intercos accounts.
- Mastery of cut off writings.
- Classification of accounting documents.
- Mastery of the French General Chart of Accounts.
- Comment on a Balance Sheet and Income Statement (Balance Sheet and P&L).
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance and/or ACCA Level 2
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (French Accounting).
- Exposure in Cost Accounting Management.
- Knowledge of SAGE, EBP Compta, Quadratus and/or Quickbooks.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluency in French.